Ingredients: (Makes 24-28!)
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup eggnog at room temperature
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
red and green sanding sugar, optional
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg and set it to the side.
2. Cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes on medium speed.
3. Beat in the vanilla extract and combine, then the egg to combine, then the eggnog to combine.
4. Slowly beat in the flour mixture about 1/2 cup at a time until combined.
5. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 24 hours. (If you don’t want to do this, you can refrigerate for one hour. They will just not be as fluffy and will be chewier.)
7. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
8. Spray a cookie scoop or your hands with cooking spray and scoop out tbsp sized balls.
9. Roll the cookie balls in your hands to make them smooth.
10. If you are using the sanding sugar, mix it on a plate and roll the balls into the sanding sugar as well.
11. Place them on the prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
12. Bake them 14 minutes.
13. Remove from the oven and let sit on the cookie sheet 2 minutes before moving them to cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!!!
These cookies are so delicious!!! Mine did lose some of the puffiness after they cooled, but they were so soft and yummy! You can leave off the sanding sugar if you want to. I just added it to make them more festive looking for Christmas! Thanks for watching the video! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Hey everyone now free mama here today I'm going to show you how to make a White chocolate chip eggnog cookies Okay let's start off with our Ingredients first you need two and a Half cups of all-purpose flour a half a Teaspoon of salt a half a teaspoon of Baking soda a half a teaspoon of baking Powder two teaspoons of ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon of nutmeg a half a cup of Butter at room temperature The 3 4 cup of granulated sugar a half Cup of a light brown sugar and you want That packed A half cup of eggnog at room temperature One egg two teaspoons of vanilla extract And one cup of white chocolate chips and Then since it's almost Christmas I Thought I would decorate them with some Red and green sanding sugar so that's All we need for our cookies so let's go Ahead and get started all right now in a Large bowl we're going to combine the Flour salt baking soda baking powder Ground cinnamon and Nutmeg and I'm just Going to stir that with the Whisk to Combine and then set it to the side Okay that looks good so just set that to The side now in a large bowl we're going To cream together the butter brown sugar And granulated sugar until it's light And fluffy about two minutes Oh right that looks pretty good to me so Next we are going to be in our vanilla
Extract and then we're going to be in Our egg and then we're going to beat in Our eggnog and just mix those two Combine All right now we're going to slowly beat In the flour mixture about a half cup at A time until combined All right all of my dough is combined And it is pretty thick and sticky so Next we are going to fold in our one cup Of white chocolate chips all right my White chocolate chips have been folded In so now comes the time that I don't Like we have to refrigerate this for 24 Hours I'm just going to cover mine with Parchment paper And stick it in the fridge if you decide To refrigerate it for shorter like maybe An hour they'll they'll still work they Just won't be puffy they'll just be Flatter and chewier so I'm gonna try to Go ahead and refrigerate mine overnight All right I just got my cookie dough out Of the refrigerator I did actually wait 24 hours go me I preheated my oven to 350 and I lined a Cookie sheet with parchment paper and Now I have a cookie scoop that I'm gonna Spray with cooking spray and then get The dough out All right my first batch is ready to go Into the oven I just got mine out with The cookie scoop and it is very hard Because it just came out of the
Refrigerator you could let it soften up A bit but I couldn't wait then I just Poured some of my green and red sanding Sugar on a plate so it mixed together Sprayed my hands with cooking spray Rolled these into a ball and then just Rolled them around the sanding sugar So now I'm going to get this batch into The oven for 14 minutes Okay my first batch just came out of the Oven and I don't know if you can see how Poofy they are I love it I don't know if They'll stay that way but we'll see so I'm gonna let these cool about two Minutes or so on my um pan and then I'm Going to move them to a cooling rack and Get my second batch in the oven All right all of my cookies are out of The oven and they cold and they do um Kind of go down a little bit they're Still pretty puffy and if you do not Want to use the sprinkles you definitely Don't have to so I was able to get 28 Cookies total and mine are different Sizes some are bigger some are smaller But I am really happy with the way they Turned out and we will see what taste Tester thinks Hey taste tester I have a little taste Okay That's good do you like it yeah all Right everyone come back and see us Again don't forget to like And subscribe
Like subscribe Merry Christmas