Sponsored by SunButter!
1/2 cup Organic SunButter
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
2. Melt together the SunButter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. Stir together the oats, coconut, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Pour the wet ingredients onto the dry, and mix to evenly coat.
5. Spread onto a lined baking sheet (or two, don’t over crowd it or it won’t crisp up right)
6. Bake for 15 minutes at 325ºF. Stir. Bake for another 10 minutes until golden.
7. Remove from the oven and cool completely (for the most/biggest clusters) before transferring to an airtight jar/container.
INGREDIENTS & PRODUCTS