Take a handful of fresh basil and spinach leaves and turn them into a nut-free vegan pesto in 5 minutes! To make this Italian classic condiment vegan you will need SEVEN simple ingredients. No expensive pine nuts or cashews nuts will be required to make this tasty spinach pesto recipe.
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
DETAILED RECIPE AND STEP PHOTOS HERE:
More recipes from us:
Vegan Spinach Pesto (it yields 4 Tbsp – exactly how much you need for 2 servings)
* 1 cup Fresh spinach leaves
* 1 cup Fresh basil leaves
* 1,5 cloves Garlic
* 1/8 cup Nutritional yeast
* 1/4 cup Sunflower seed (raw, unsalted) or toasted/roasted
* 1/4 cup Olive oil
* 1/4 tsp Salt
* 1/8 tsp Nutmeg optional
Making pesto at home
* Wash basil and spinach leaves. Peel garlic. Measure the other ingredients.
* Take a food processor and add all ingredients. Stop and scrape the sides from time to time. Blend until you get a thick, stiff paste-like consistency with a little chunkiness.
* If you want to make it for 2 servings (approx. 4 Tbsp pesto), we recommend using the immersion blender with a narrow but tall container as the container of your food processor might be too big to make such a small amount of pesto.
SUBSCRIBE so you won’t miss our next video!
Say hi on social:
Song: Josh Woodward – Golden Sunrise
Visit his Channel:
Free download: /