Ingredients: (Makes 34-38 cookies!)
2/3 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 1/2 cups brown sugar, lightly packed
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1/2 cup sea salt caramel chips (I used 15 Kraft caramels and a dash of sea salt.)
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
4 cups quick cooking oats
1. Line a cookie sheet or two with parchment paper and set to the side.
2. Put the pumpkin puree into a tea towel and squeeze out the excess moisture. (I tried to use paper towels at first and they split and pumpkin went everywhere! lol)
3. Add the pumpkin to a saucepan along with the butter, brown sugar, caramels, salt, and pumpkin pie spice and cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes, stirring frequently. (Make sure everything is melted and starts to simmer.)
4. After the mixture is simmering and all melted, remove it from the heat and add in the 4 cups of oats, (one at a time).
5. Stir the oats until they are completely covered with the mixture and well incorporated.
6. Using a tbsp sized scooper, scoop out the cookies onto the prepared baking sheets.
7. Gently press them down using the back of a measuring cup and form them with your hands after they are cooled a bit.
8. Put them into the refrigerator to set up 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!!!
These cookies taste amazing!!! Taste tester even loved them and he doesn’t love pumpkin very much! I will definitely make these again! They are a perfect fall cookie and pretty easy to make! Thanks for watching! I appreciate you all! (Taste tester is a Rams football player and I am the referee for this video!) Happy Halloween!!!
Hey everyone nut free mama here today I'm going to show you how to make a No-bake pumpkin spice cookies Okay let's start off with our Ingredients first you're going to need 2 3 cup of pumpkin puree so that's the 100 Pumpkin not the um pumpkin pie filling Then one and a half cups of brown sugar And you want that just lightly packed Then a half a cup of butter which is one Stick a half a cup of sea salt caramel Baking chips which I couldn't find so I Just have the Kraft caramels and I'm Going to add just a dash of salt and I Used 15 of the little caramels And then you need one teaspoon of Pumpkin pie spice And then four cups of quick oats so That's all of our ingredients and this Is no bake so you do want to have a Cookie sheet lined with parchment paper And we do need a saucepan All right first we are going to take our Pumpkin and I just put mine into a tea Towel and squeezed out the moisture There's what I had left and then I just Put the pumpkin into a saucepan you Should have about two-thirds left after You squeeze out all the moisture now I Did try it with paper towels and they Just split so I would recommend a tea Towel for sure because it's a lot of Moisture so next to this we are going to Add our butter and our caramels our
Little dash of salt if you want to do That and the pumpkin pie spice and we're Going to cook that over medium heat all Right my mixture is starting to come Together so you want to just let that Cook for about five to eight minutes Until it starts to simmer and you're Going to be stirring that frequently All right my mixture has simmered and it Has all melted and come together so now I just removed it from the Heat and I'm Going to add in my four cups of oats and Just stir that until they're completely Coated all right all of my oats are Incorporated so next I'm just going to Take heaping tablespoonfuls and put them On my parchment lined baking sheet you Should be able to get 36. All right I was able to get 38 cookies I Just scooped them out with my tablespoon Scooper and then I just pressed them Down with the back of a measuring Um spoon and I just kind of you can just Kind of form them with your hands after They cool off a bit but now we are going To get them into the refrigerator to set Up for 20 to 30 minutes All right all my cookies are set up and They smell amazing so I can't wait to See what taste tester thinks All right let's see what taste duster Thinks hey taste tester have a little Taste okay Do you like it yeah all right everyone
Come back and see us again don't forget To like And subscribe Subscribe happy Halloween