Holly Riley is the parent of a fully recovered autistic child, her son Quinn. Quinn was diagnosed with Autism around the age of two and yet in a just a few short years, through the use of dietary change, biomedical treatment and traditional autism therapies, Quinn was able to come out of the Autism fog. In this video Holly shares what she did to adopt the gluten free casein free diet, which was central to reversing Quinn’s Autism. In this video, Holly shares:
• That dietary intervention was one of the most important steps to Quinn’s recovery.
• Once all dairy and gluten was stopped, Quinn became more connected to his surroundings and his health dramatically improved.
• She used biomedical treatment which also helped recover her son.
• All Defeat Autism Now Doctors recommend changing the diet of an Autistic child.
• Behavior improves and health improves when dairy and gluten are removed.
• A great resource is the Talk About Curing Autism website.
• Rice milk replaced Quinn’s cow milk.
• Replace dairy with water or a grain beverage.
• Start with one meal at a time, such as with breakfast first.
• Gluten and casein are proteins.
• Fruit and vegetables are better snacks than processed foods.
• Avoid soy because the protein in gluten and casein is similar to soy protein.
• The best milk substitute is clean water.
• Read all labels on all foods and make sure the products are free of malt, sugar, food starch, gluten or dairy. Buy vegan products.
• Do basic cooking; cooking from scratch with whole foods (not processed foods, like pasta).
• The crock-pot can be very useful for cooking.
• Prepare gluten free cupcakes in advance and freeze them and then they are available for special occasions.
• Shop at health food stores to avoid foods with chemicals in them and to get highly nutritious organic food.
My Autism Recovery Website:
For more biomedical treatment for Autism resources, please visit:
Produced by Larry Cook, author of The Beginner’s Guide to Natural Living.