2 cups flour
2 cups mashed ripe banana
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs slightly beaten
1/2 cup melted butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Mixed the flour together with salt and baking soda .
2. In the empty bowl put the brown sugar
Butter and the eggs. Mix them until completely done.
3. Add the mashed banana. Mix it thoroughly.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients. Mix them.
5. Put them in a bread pan and baked it in a pre heated oven for 60 minutes or until its done.
6. Let it cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing the bread.