How to Make The BEST Easy Vegan Lemon Pie Dessert Recipe – Vegan Lemon Tart – Pie Crust Lemon Curd
Try this lemon pie. It’s bursting with fresh citrus flavor and its vegan! Tarts are characteristically tangy, with a rich, creamy filling and fruit to balance the flavors. The light, flaky pastry that holds the custard adds a sweet, buttery characteristic, making this dessert the ultimate in deliciousness. The blonde ale is similar to a Kölsch, with a light, fruity essence that knocks this pastry recipe out of the park.
A tasty lemon tart with a buttery crust and a sunny lemon curd filling. This glowing lemon tart is the perfect balance of sweet, tart, buttery, and rich. Delicious vegan lemon tart with a classic buttery shortcrust pastry and creamy eggless lemon curd filling. Light, zesty and uses only a few ingredients! This tart also works well as lemon bars. Simple, easy and refreshing!
This vegan lemon tart is a popular Italian recipe that everyone will love. It’s sweet, refreshing, and made with really simple ingredients that you already have in your pantry. You can make it with a soft crust or crunchy crust. The classic lemon tart has always been a staple in my house. The super tangy dessert is always a hit, even when made Dairy Free, Eggless and Vegan!
It’s nut-free, egg-free, dairy-free and suitable for people that follow a vegan lifestyle. You can serve it as a dessert after any meal, but also as an afternoon snack with tea or coffee. The homemade flakey pastry is filled with a super tangy vegan lemon curd, perfect for a party or afternoon tea!
1 cup all purpose flour 130 g
1 cup ground almonds 100 g
1/3 cup white sugar 70 g
1/2 cup coconut oil 125 mL
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup cornstarch 65 g
3/4 cup white sugar 170 g
1/2 tablespoon agar powder
1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup of lemon juice 80 mL
3 cups canned coconut milk (full fat) 750 mL
Grated zest of 2 lemons
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, ground almonds, sugar, coconut oil, and salt. Mix until dough has a grainy texture.
3. Using fingertips, gently press dough onto bottom of 10-in. (25-cm) springform cake pan. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Let cool.
4. In a saucepan (off the heat), combine cornstarch, sugar, agar-agar powder, turmeric, and salt.
5. Add lemon juice, coconut milk and lemon zest. Mix well.
6. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Simmer for one minute before removing from heat.
7. Pour into crust and let cool in the refrigerator for one hour or more.
8. When ready to serve, gently release sides of cake pan.