This cake is really tasty and really easy to make. I have been making this cake for almost two years now, and it has never gone wrong for me. This cake is egg-less, nut-free, and vegan if you don’t add the chocolate chips.
1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 cup White Sugar
1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
5 tbsp Any Vegetable Oil
1 tbsp White Vinegar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cup Cold Water
1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Morsels (Optional)
– In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients: flour, salt, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
– Mix well with a fork, whisk, or spoon to remove any clumps.
– Slowly add the liquid ingredients: oil, vinegar, and vanilla extract.
– Mix well so that all the dry ingredients are thoroughly moistened.
– Add cold water and stir using a whisk until batter is smooth.
– If you’re adding chocolate chips, add chocolate chips into the batter and mix well.
– Preheat oven to 350° F.
– Grease any medium size baking pan with cooking spray or oil.
– Pour the batter into the pan.
– Bake in the preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes.
– Check frequently after 25 minutes with a toothpick to make sure it comes out clean.
– Once cooled, enjoy the yummy cake.
Recipe inspiration : /