Today I am sharing an easy vegan green pasta that is not only allergen free and kid friendly but also follows the starch solution! For those that are new, my daughter Seeley has a wide variety of food allergies and I also suffer from Vestibular Migraines and have food triggers so we have to be very careful about what is in our food. Seeley is allergic to cashews and yeast which are frequently used in vegan recipes especially in vegan alfredos due to their creamy, cheesy taste and ingredients. This recipe is both nut-free and yeast-free!
Thanks for watching! Subscribe!
Follow me on Instagram: @MegAndersonYT
Email me (Business inquiries): MegAndersonYT@gmail.com
Recipe adapted from
1/2 cup or so Veggie Broth (you can also just use water)
2 Sweet Onions Diced
2tbsp Minced Garlic
1 can of White Beans (Drained and Rinsed)
1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Box of Pasta of your Choosing – We use Brown Rice Rotini
Prep – Dice your onions in advanced before you start cooking. Start your water boiling for your pasta.
1. Heat pan on medium heat and add veggie broth and spinach
2. Cook spinach down and transfer to blender (carefully – it is HOT). Leave remaining broth)
3. Add Diced onions to the pan with the remaining broth. When they are half way cooked down add in the garlic until onions are translucent and cooked all the way through.
4. Transfer everything to the blender carefully.
5. Drain and rinse your white beans and add them to the blender.
6. Add salt and lemon juice to the blender.
7. Add the lid to the blender. Pulse it a few times then blend until smooth.
8. Cook Pasta according to the box instructions.
9. Add sauce to the pasta.
Pan Used in this Recipe: Green Pan Rio Saute Pan with Lid
Silicone Cooking Utensils:
Favorite Blender: Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500W Blender System
My Favorite Non-stick Pan
12ich Green Pan:
Books that you NEED: (especially if you want to improve your health or lose weight)
The Starch Solution by Dr. McDougall:
The McDougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss:
What I’m Filming with
Canon G7x Mark II
Gorilla Pod Tripod
FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions in this video are my own. Links are affiliate links which means I may make a small commission when you use the link at no extra cost to you. This is not intended to be medical advice. This is not a sponsored video.
#easyveganrecipes #easystarchsolutionrecipesforweightloss #starchsolutionrecipes