This Granola Bar recipe is easy and simple to make. Healthy and delicious recipe. A perfect way to start off any morning or grab it as a snack.
These bars are no added sugar and very quick to make! Enjoy 🙂
INGREDIENTS & PRODUCTS USED:
Non-Stick 8-Inch Square Cake Pans:
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set:
1 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup almonds
1/3 cup peanuts
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 340°F (170°C), place baking sheet on a square pan 20 cm (8 inch) and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add oats, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, dark chocolate chips and sea salt. Mix until well combined.
3. In a medium bowl, Add honey, coconut oil and pure vanilla extract. Mix well.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Mix until well combined.
5. Pour the mixture on the baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Let it cool completely before you cut the granola bars.
Thanks for watching! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE and click on the bell for more videos:
Disclaimer: Some of the links are part of an affiliate program- that is; purchases through me will give me a small commission with no extra cost to you.
#healthygranolabars #Nutbars #healthysnack