1 family size box of brownie mix plus the ingredients to make per the back of the box.
marshmallows (You can use the small ones or large ones.)
Keebler Deluxe Grahams cookies, crushed
cat, ghost, or pumpkin peeps
1. Preheat the oven per the back of the brownie box and spray a spring form pan with cooking spray, generously.
2. Make the brownie mix per the box and add one sleeve or so of crushed up cookies. (I put mine in a ziploc bag and crushed them with my hands. They are easy to crush up!)
3. Pour the mixture into your prepared springform pan and bake per the back of the box. (I baked mine according to using an 8×8 pan.)
4. Remove from the oven and immediately add the marshmallows to the top and press into the brownies lightly. (Be sure not to go to the edges so they don’t stick to the pan.)
5. Put them back into the oven on low broil for about 2 minutes or until they are toasted on top but not burnt.
6. Remove from the oven and add more crushed up cookies and sprinkles.
7. Put back into the oven on high broil for about 1 minute to really set the cookies into place.
8. Remove from the oven and take a butter knife along the edges.
9. Remove the ring and press the peeps along the edges for decoration. (They should stick to the marshmallow is you press them in there lightly.) Enjoy!!!
This brownie s’mores cake is so delicious and so fun to make! I wish I would have had more peeps to make the boarder tighter, but it really worked out perfectly! When I cut it into slices, each slice has a peep cat at the edge! I might make a Christmas version too! It was that good!!! Thanks for watching and Happy Halloween!!!
Hey everyone nut free mama here today I'm going to show you how to make Halloween brownie s'mores cake Okay let's start off with our Ingredients first you're going to need Some kind of brownie mix um I got this Family sized dark chocolate brownie mix But I thought that would be fun for Halloween and then you need all the Ingredients on the back to make the Brownies so mine's two-thirds cup of Vegetable oil two eggs and a fourth cup Of water Then I just have some fun Halloween Decorations and I'm going to kind of Make these like s'mores so I have my Peeps cats that I found at Ollie's I Think they're so adorable and then I Have some Deluxe grams the Keebler Deluxe grams I'm going to crush up to Make um for the topping and then I have Some orange sanding sugar for Halloween And then some marshmallows that I'm Going to toast on top and then you need A springboard and pan so I am going to Go ahead and spray this generously with Cooking spray and preheat my oven to 350 For the back of my brownie box All right I made my brownie mix According to the back of my packet I did Um about 12 of my cookies and just beat Them with a rolling pin until they Became like little crumbs I didn't pulse Them in a NutriBullet because I didn't
Want them to be too fine of crumbs so Next I'm going to add this to my brownie Mix all right my brownie mix is ready to Go into the oven according to my package That's 45 to 50 minutes at 350. All right my brownies just came out of The oven so now I am going to just going To put some marshmallow on top and just Put that back into the oven and broil it Just for maybe a minute or two you don't Just watch it you don't want it to get Burnt Okay that looks good to me as you can See I did not go too far close to the Edges because I don't want that to stick To my springform pan All right my marshmallows toasted and I Immediately removed it from the oven and Then sprinkled on the rest of my cookie Crumbs and some sprinkles and I'm going To just stick that back under broil for About a minute All right my brownies are out of the Oven again and the second time that I Put them in with all the topping on top I did broil that on high for one minute Just because I wanted everything just to Come together so now I'm going to let it Sit in here probably just a couple Minutes if that and I'm gonna take a Butter knife around the edge and remove The spring from the spring form pan All right I added my peeps just along The edges here I just kind of pressed
Them into my marshmallows to make sure They would stay I didn't have enough to Really like make a tight squeeze all the Way around but I think they look so cute And I'm so happy with the way this Little dessert turned out so I can't Wait to see what taste tester thinks When he gets home All right I just cut into a piece for a Taste tester and it looks amazing so We'll see what he thinks Hey taste tester hi have a little taste Okay That's good do you like it yeah all Right everyone come back and see us Again don't forget to like And subscribe Like subscribe happy Halloween