Ingredients: (Makes 4-6 depending on size!)
1- 5.1 oz. package vanilla instant pudding mix
3 cups cold milk
green food coloring
12 Oreos, crushed
8-12 Rolo candies in the wrappers
tape or something to stick them to the plastic cups
4-6 clear plastic cups (I got mine at Dollar Tree.)
1. Draw faces on your clear plastic cups, and tape your Rolo bolts to the sides. (You can also do this part after they set up, but the tape doesn’t stick well on the cold plastic cup.)
2. Whisk together the pudding mix, milk, and green food coloring in a large bowl for 2 minutes.
3. Pour into the prepared Frankenstein cups.
4. Refrigerate 2 hours.
5. Crush up the Oreos in a ziploc bag. (I didn’t use a food processor because I wanted big chunks.)
6. Add the crushed up Oreos to the top of the pudding after it is set. Enjoy!!!
These little Frankenstein monster pudding cups are too adorable! I have been wanting to make them for awhile now. They were a huge hit with the family too! Yum!!! Thanks for watching! Happy Halloween!