ThelDor’s latest recipe edition is Persimmons Pudding with flour nut blend. The pudding was deliciously yummy! You must try making one.
1 cup persimmon puree
1 cup Nut Flour Blend (almond, pecan, coconut & walnut)
2 whole eggs plus one white yolk egg
1/4 cup melted butter
8 tbsp Honey
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
How to cook:
1. Mix melted butter with Honey. Add eggs plus the white egg. Mix thoroughly
2. Add all the dry ingredients
3. Add the Almond Milk
4. Stir in the Persimmon Puree. Blend well.
5. Boil water in a kettle.
(Use 4 to 5 souffle baking dishes for the Pudding).
6. Pour the batter into each baking dish. Cover with foil.
7. Line up onto a roasting pan.
8. Pour the hot water into the roasting pan.
9. Steam in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
Let it cool for a bit and refrigerate.
#DeliciousChickenLasagna #DeliciousLasagna #ChickenLasagna #Lasagna
Delicious Persimmons Pudding:
00:00 – Intro
00:00 – A Whole and Humble Heart by Campagna from Artlist
00:59 – Ingredients
04:02 – Folk Love by Campagna from Artlist
04:58 – Finished Delicious Persimmons Pudding
Persimmons Snack –
Chicken Lasagna –
Subscribe to our Channel:
My Facebook Page –
My Pinterest –
My Instagram –
My Tumbler –
My Website – /