Gluten free Focaccia bread
How to make Gluten free Focaccia bread at home
Please have a look at the ingredients and recipe below!
0:07 Prepare ingredients
0:48 Combine ingredients
2:45 Transfer the batter in the pan
4:32 After baking
I share delicious gluten free baking and cooking recipes on my channel.
If you like this video, please give me thumbs up and subscribe to my channel →
Please hit the bell button so that you won’t miss my new videos!
I am so happy that you share my videos with your friends or family who are allergic or intolerant to wheat/gluten.
◇More Gluten Free Videos
Crusty bread recipes Gluten-Free Baguette
Gluten Free Crusty Boule Bread
Gluten Free Cinnamon & Raisin Bread
◇Ingredients (18cm×18cm baking pan)
5g dried yeast
280g soy milk or any milk of your choice
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 egg white
15g extra virgin olive oil
100g ground rolled oats
230g Gluten free self raising flour*
Extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt flakes
Chopped rosemary (optional)
Grated parmesan cheese (optional)
* White Wings Gluten free self raising flour
1. Divide soy milk into half each.
Lukewarm one of soy milk, dissolve yeast and sugar in it.
In the other soymilk, add vinegar and mix.
2. Using stand mixer fitted with paddle, mix ground rolled oats, GF self raising flour and salt on low speed until combined.
3. Pour the yeast mixture, vinegar mixture, egg white and oil into the flour mixture and beat until combined on low speed.
Increase speed to medium high speed, beat until the batter is sticky and uniform for about 5 minutes. Scraping down the bowl halfway through beating.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
Leave it at room temperature for 45 – 60 minutes or until it becomes double in size.
5. Scrape the batter into a greased pan.
Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil(about 1/2 tbsp).
Spread the batter in the pan using your greased fingers.
Poke the surface with your fingers gently.
6. Sprinkle chopped rosemary, grated parmesan cheese and sea salt flakes.
7. Cover and rest the batter at room temperature for about 15 minutes. When you cover it, avoid touching the surface. It’s sticky.
8. Bake it at 200℃ for 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
Rotate the pan halfway through baking.
Then, cover it with foil and bake at 170℃ for 15 – 20 minutes.
※Put a mat or baking sheet between the pan and the baking tray
as the bottom of the bread gets too hard.
9. Brush extra virgin olive oil on the surface.
Take out the focaccia from the pan.
Cover with a tea towel and let it cool on a wire rack.
10. bon appetit!
When it gets cold and hard, just spray a little water and
cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 10 seconds (1100w).
It will become soft again.
※The result of baking may be changed depending on each oven at home. The temperature and the baking time in this recipe are only a guide.